Pages

Welcome!

Countdown

Mar 1, 2010

WriYe 2010

(Cross-posted from my writing journal)

For the past couple of years, I've had the good intentions of participating in and accomplishing my goals where WriYe (Writing Year) is concerned. This is the first year that it looks as if I'll actually accomplish my goal, though. I believe that I may have been really rather conservative when I set my goal.

This year, I have vowed to write 200k throughout the year. As we close out the second month of the year, I am sitting pretty at 51,543 words, and that is not even taking into consideration the words that I've already written today.

I did take part in the Keeping Warm in February challenge that was going on at WriYe 2010. I wrote a romantic short story with a couple of characters that I've RP'd (role played) in the past. In all actuality, I started two short stories, but only finished one. The one that's purpose was to simply amuse me. I think, once I've had a chance to flesh it out further and edit it, I'll post it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails