Pages

Welcome!

Countdown

Mar 11, 2010

Oh the Stories You'll Tell - Daily Prompt #2

Today's prompt was based on beauty, and my response resulted in Beauty to Me.

"There is much beauty in this world. One only needs to slow down long enough from our harried and restless lives in order to see it.
Admittedly, I first thought this would be a difficult assignment for me today, as I’ve been under the weather and thought that I had not gazed at too terribly much more than the backs of my eyelids today. But, truly, it goes back to the old saying that “beauty is in the eyes of the beholder” and this does not even begin to touch on the fact that beauty is not always in the appearance of some thing. Rather, beauty can be experienced by every one of our senses, in addition to sight.
Music is beauty in its aural form. "  Read more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails